I wake up every morning stupidly excited to have this gluten free breakfast spread to kick start my day.
– Half an avocado
– Some sort of sweet fruit to balance the flavors
– 1 almond flour biscuit
– 1 egg
– 1/2 teaspoon of nutritional yeast flakes
– Salt and Pepper to taste
– Optional: additional vegetables/fruits
- Set small pan on stove, at medium heat. Grease pan with olive or avocado oil.
- Cook the egg, obviously to personal preference (though soft sunny side up is hands down the best way to eat this).
- Place biscuit in the bottom of the dish, garnished with nutritional yeast flakes, salt and pepper, and any other vegetables. Red peppers go really well with the egg and yeast flakes.
- Put all the remaining stuff on your plate, and eat warm. Now go save the world.