I’m not sure a recipe gets more simple than this… Except for kale chips. Those were pretty easy too.
- Canned chick peas, drained, as many cans as your heart desires (with consideration for your supply of pans)
- Some sort of oil (avocado, olive, etc)
- Salt, pepper, assorted spices
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix chick peas and oil using the following ratio: 1/2tbs oil to 15oz can of chickpeas. Alternatively, without measurements, you want a light sheen across all chick peas- how else are they supposed to hold the seasoning?
- I like to use 1/2 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of pepper, but seasoning isn’t as hard as you think. Less is more to start, and if you’re daring enough to try one before they’re cooked, that’ll give you plenty direction on how much more to add.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until they’re a more lovely golden brown and crunchy.
- I mean, they’re going to get stale eventually, but I was eating mine for weeks. I have low standards about that sort of thing.